Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Ok, so this is kind of a lazy post...

Things have been a little crazy recently so I haven't had a lot of time to post.  But, the good news is I will have internet access at home in less than a week!  So, here's something fun for now, and I promise a little more substance later, ok?


1. What is your occupation right now?  Middle School Teacher

2. What color are your socks right now?   Tan

3. What are you listening to right now?  The air vent blowing air, which is nice compared to the chaos that awaits in 10 minutes when the kids get down here

4. What was the last thing that you ate? Quaker Oat Squares in 1% milk

5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope, I can barely drive an automatic.

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Um...I think it was Sheena.

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yep!  I got this in an email from my Aunt Jane, who is fabulous and sends me pumpkins!

8. How old are you today? 28

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?  I am a sports junkie.  I don't like football or baseball that much on TV, but I will watch pretty much anything else, from X-Games type things to swimming to NASCAR.  I especially love Track and Field!

10. What is your favorite drink? Sweet Tea!

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?  Whew!  That's funny!  My goal is to never actually know if I have gray hair so, I've dyed and/or highlighted it since I was in high school.  Recently, I just went back to my favorite home color, Feria 45.

12. Favorite food? Grandma's Chicken and Dumplings rank at the top.  But I have a lot of favorite things.  It's very mood dependent.  (Like most things with girls!  C'mon, you know it's true!)

13. What is the last movie you watched?  This last weekend, I watched Singin' In The Rain with my sister and An American In Paris on my own.  I bought a whole set of TCM movies Friday night.

14. Favorite day of the year?  I like Thanksgiving and Christmas equally.  I'm really big on any holiday that has a lot of traditions and family (biological and otherwise)

15 How do you vent anger?  It depends on what I'm angry about

16 What was your favorite toy as a child? I loved Barbie dolls.  I also had a bunny blankey that I loved on until it was no more

17. What is your favorite season?   Fall.  I love it when the leaves change and the weather gets crisp.  I also love that it gets me closer to high school basketball season!

18. Cherries or Blueberries?   Cherries, if I have to choose.  I don't really like either that much.

19. Living arrangements? Just me and Delilah in our messy little house

20. When was the last time you cried? Got a little teary yesterday when my middle school boys lost the state championship.  I am a sympathetic crier.

21. What is on the floor of your closet? I have two bedroom closets.  One has luggage on the floor.  The other has a shelf for clothes and a bag of goodies for when my "niece" comes over to play

22. What did you do last night?  Went to Coulterville to watch baseball, ate Mexican with my sister, and editted a bunch of photos

23. What are you most afraid of? Mice are pretty gross.  I also don't like anything that could jump on me unexpectedly (frogs, grasshoppers)

24. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheeseburgers!!

25. What is your favorite kind of dog? I've always been a fan of big dogs.  But I do know a pretty cool shih tzu or two

26. Favorite day of the week? Any day that I get to sleep in and do whatever I want to instead of all the things I have to

27. How many states have you lived in?  Just this one...IL

28. Diamonds or pearls?   Diamonds!  They don't call 'em a girls best friend for nothing!

29. What is your favorite flower?  I think they are all pretty fantastic...but irises and daisies are my favorites

1 comment:

  1. 1. Middle School kids smell!!!

    2. I need some new socks

    3. I would take the air vent over kids any day!

    4. Good healthy breakfast! Way to go!

    5. You really can't drive, bless your heart!

    6. I don't think there was a wreck. How do terrible rumors get started?? Sheesh!

    7. Aunt Jane ROCKS!

    8. You're getting old! HAHA!

    9. Watching sports just reminds me of all the things that God did NOT create me to do!

    10. Sweet Tea! YES! I think I WILL go to McDonald's today?

    11. AAHHH!!! I need some hair dye!!!

    12. COOKIES! I like COOKIES!!!

    13. Ronnie is making me go see Where the Wild Things Are and it reminds me of the big Fraggle Rock guy with the BIG BLINKY eyes and it FREAKS ME OUT! All of those 'wild things' remind me of monsters from a recurring nightmare I had as a child!

    14. The last day of school...duh!

    15 We talk about the person who made us angry and plot ways to make their life miserable and then decide it would make us feel better, but not solve the problem.

    16 BARBIE DOLLS?? Really? I wanted to snap the head off of that unrealistic body! Come to think of it, I didn't have any sort of Barbie dolls until JEM dolls came out.

    17. Fall rocks and so does winter when it doesn't involve ice storms!

    18. definitely cherries

    19. Your house IS messy! I am learning to live with it! :-)

    20. I cry when I have to lay down on the bed to fasten my pants!

    21. Can you find your closet?


    25. Wicky Dog is the coolest of shih tzus. Who is the 2nd? Barky is NUTS. Alex pees on you. Allie yips and TJ...well, he's Aunt Sandy's and he eats toilet paper like all of her other dogs! That's just wrong!

    26. AMEN to sleeping in days!


    28. "Diamonds! They don't call 'em a girls best friend for nothing!"
    I couldn't have said it better myself!

    HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...