Thursday, November 12, 2009

Some Survey Fun To Last The Weekend

1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while blogging?  Reduced Fat Cheese Nips or Kettle Corn in a bag

2. What is one thing you wouldn’t want to live without?  People I love around me

3. Beach, mountains or farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?  The beach.  I love sand and water!  If I had money and a choice, I would have a house on Folly Beach, SC and do nothing but just hang out by the water.

4. What’s your least favorite chore / household duty?  All of them.  Every last one.

5. Who do people say you remind them of?  I must have one of those faces, because I always remind someone of someone else.

6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying home with the family?  I am mostly a homebody.  But parties and socializing have their place.

7. What’s your all time favorite movie?  The American President (at least this week)

8. Do you sleep in your make-up or remove it like a good little girl every night?   I try to remember to wash it off every night.  I'm much better now than I used to be.

9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you’ve never had a chance to learn? What is it?    I have always wanted to just quit my job and plan events.  I really like that kind of thing.  So that would be the hidden talent.  I also love to take pictures, but that's not so much a hidden talent as a developing one.  As far as deep desires, I would love to learn how to dance.  Unfortunately, I have serious rhythm issues.  I would also like to learn a foreign language.

10. What’s one strange thing that you’re really good at?  I'm good at writing letters.  I'm much better with writing what I mean to say than I am about saying it.

11. What first attracted you to your spouse?  HAHAHAHA!  Whew!  That's hilarious! It would seem I will have to get back to you on that one.

12. What is something you love to smell?  I know this is a little crazy but, I love the smell of the Reichert farm house.  It stays on your clothes after you've been there.  It always gives me happy thoughts.

13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.  I am unintentionally loud. 

14. When you have extra money, what’s the first thing you think to do with it?
      "Amber, let's go shopping!" 

15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?  I have a big laugh, except when I get really tickled and then I am silent and I cry happy tears until I can't talk or get my breath.  This doesn't happen all the time, and when it does it's usually at some inappropriate time.  Like in church.  Or during family pictures.  My brother, Matt, and cousin, Rob, are two of the single funniest guys I know and their stories get me every time.

16. Where is your favorite place to shop?   TARGET.  All the way. 

17. What’s one thing you’d do more often if you had more time?  Take pictures

18. Are you a big spender or frugal?  Big spender.  I'm learning to be a little more careful with my money though.

19. Who is your favorite character of all time?  Hmm....I know a lot of characters.  I always wanted to play Annie Oakley in Annie, Get Your Gun or Miss Adelaide or Sarah Brown in Guys and Dolls.  Mostly any lady with a really great score.

20. Would you want to be famous?  This is a funny question to me.  People tell my friends and me that we should go on American Idol or something all the time because we can sing.  While I think there are things about that life that could be pretty fun, I also think there is a lot that would be a big hassle.  And I don't know that the good would outweigh the bad.  I think if I could be Broadway famous without being that Hollywood paparazzi kind of famous then, yes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...