Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas Break Week 2 Recap

Other than write the last two posts, I haven't done all that much the last couple of days.  And please don't think that's a problem for me.  I love not doing a darn thing, mostly because I felt like all I did was run for the last couple of months (and I know that January and February are not going to slow down). 

Monday was my little sister's 19th birthday.  This meant that we got to go eat Mexican, and were threatened that if we so much as whispered birthday we would die.  When we got back, we watched 500 Days of Summer.  I had not seen this movie yet, but had heard raves about how wonderful it was.  One friend swears it changed his life.  While I don't know about all that, I do agree that it was a great movie, definitely one that I want to add to my collection soon. 

Other than, I have pretty much been spending my iTunes gift cards (I got over $100 worth) and plotting the rest of my week.  Today, things are going to be picking up.  In a fun turn of events, I have two meetings with friends today.  Some of the girls from high school are getting together at a local joint for lunch today.  One of the girls, Maiah, I haven't seen in years and I've never met another's little girl (despite the fact she lives in town and the baby will be one tomorrow).  So, I'm pretty excited about that!  Then, the girls and I are heading out to the O.Z. to visit our friend, Michael, for the evening.  It's always a good time when we get together, singing and photography options have been discussed (as well as eating, of course). 

The rest of my week is going to include my family's birthday/New Year's party, vegging out on New Year's Day, and a Chrysalis meeting on Saturday.  Who knows what else I will cram in there before I go back to work?  I promise to keep you updated!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...