Sunday, December 27, 2009

Doing What's Right...

This will be short because I don't really have a lot of words at the moment.  But, what I have been thinking about these days is how hard doing the right thing is.  Even when you know beyond a shadow of a doubt you are making the right decision, sometimes it just sucks.  Because that other thing, that thing that's not right for you at this time, can be so tempting that you find yourself asking why you have to say "no" when "yes" would be so very easy (and maybe even fun) for the moment.  I know that I'm doing the right thing.  I know exactly what God is trying to show me.  And I believe that He will deliver on His promises to me, even got a little extra confirmation on that.  But to be perfectly honest, that's not quieting the little bit of sadness I am feeling right now.  And we all know how I love to be honest....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...