Thursday, December 17, 2009

Just Two More Days...

In just two days, I will officially be on Christmas break.  It's been a very hectic month, and I am more than thankful to have a job that allows me time off for the holidays.  I don't have to go back to work until January 3, so expect a lot of blogging while I am off, not that there aren't a million things going during break too.  The good news is that they are all the things I LOVE to do rather than loathe.  (Imagine, 15 evenings where I won't have to go home smelling like concession stand food!)  Things things include but are not limited to:  the NYI Christmas party, Chrysalis team meeting, Christmas cantata at church, Mays' family Christmas, Reichert family Christmas Eve, Miller family Christmas Day, my sister's bday, my brother's bday/New Year's Eve.

And to get there, all I have to do is survive today and tomorrow with 60 plus middle schoolers.  Awesome~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...