Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What I Did For Christmas Part 2

Christmas Day is a different game all together.  The kids all get up and go to Mass with my mother.  I complain about this (8:15 Mass comes early when you don't get to bed until midnight), but I don't think it would feel like Christmas if I missed it. 

When we get home, my mom starts cooking, because we do late lunch at our house with my dad's side of the family.  Among my mama's specialities are:



Christmas candies



Homemade rolls (I could totally eat my weight in these

My dad's side of the family is much smaller than my mom's.  But there were still plenty of people there.  We ate till we were stuffed, and then it was time to open presents.  That meant this kid got an awesome gift...


                                                    

Once all the presents have been opened and the family had gone, it was time for me to head to my 3rd Christmas with the Mays/Partridge clan.  I have done presents with Crystal's family for several years (which also includes Sheena), and it's always one of the most entertaining parts of my holidays.  We opened presents, ate some more, and watched Elf.  It was perfect!

 
Let the record show that Crystal looks fabulous, and her hubby does not normally look like Jabba the Hut.

All in all, it was a great Christmas.  Even Shredder approved.  Well, as much as Shredder approves of anything!

                                       

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...