Sunday, March 14, 2010

No Bounds?

I'm sure that I've mention this before, but sometimes people just astound me.  And not in the good way.  I think everyone can come up with one or two people in your life whose poor choices just seem to know no bounds. What bugs me is when others are completely blind to this.  I just want to scream, "Are you paying attention?  Did you not just see (hear, witness) that?  Am I the only one?"  I'm not saying this to be mean, because I don't want to disappoint Beth Moore.  I am just overwhelmingly frustrated by these sorts of people and well, it's my blog so what are you going to do about it?  Ha!

Anyway, let me get off my soapbox and discuss why I've been not blogging this week.  It's been another week full of stuff.  My allergies are in full swing and the weather can't quite decide if it feels like being winter or being spring.  The kids did finally finish state testing which was a big blessing! The gym was closed because the college was on Spring Break.  (And I am dying to get back!)   This weekend was a pretty good time too.  I was able to get a haircut, so I'm much better on that front!  I had dinner with Amber on Friday night, which is always a good time.  And I got to hang out with my sister for a Glee-marathon last night.  Sadly, now it's time for me to stop putting off all the real work I need to do and get to work!  Grades are due, homework is due, Bible study to do....I promise to try a little harder to blog this week too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...