Friday, March 26, 2010

The Trouble With Time

This week has been crazy!  Absolutely non-stop with Sr. Beta Club convention and our first track meet and a million other things.  That's how I like my life.  REALLY busy.  If things are busy, I don't have time to think. 

Thinking is dangerous for me.  Not in general, but in very specific ways.  I think about things that I don't have yet at 28.  Material things, yes, and those things that aren't.  Like love.  Even though I am so serious about being okay with singleness, that doesn't mean that it doesn't suck sometimes.  And it doesn't mean that I don't think about what it would be like to be in love, to have a family.  So thinking...it's a dangerous sport.  And Friday's too happy of a day to be that kind of sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...