Friday, April 23, 2010

Because My Spirit Is Willing, But My Lungs Are Weak...

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
     I have a scar on the inside of my right ankle that I got when I was seven.  I was visiting my Aunt Goldie and Uncle Gordon in Colorado and cut it on the corner of the screen door.  Even after 21 years, it's still there.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
     In my living room, I have a black and white print called "French Doors" of the Eiffel Tower, another one of a building, a David Michael Photography print of daisies and in my office a watercolor of orange tulips.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
     I snore (depending on my level of congestion), and when I was younger I talked and walked in my sleep.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
     I'll listen to just about anything.  I find that I don't listen to the radio all that much, because I would rather listen to whatever I have on my iTunes.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN?
     12:11 am

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
     To stop coughing and go to sleep

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
     Being in college.  Not the work part, but the whole being able to spend time with my friends pretty much whenever part.  I miss having that kind of schedule, and I miss some of the people who I don't get to see anymore!

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
     Probably my hard drive because that's where all my pictures are.  Oh and of course, my Coach purse.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
     5' 4 1/4"  (when you are short, fractions matter)

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
      Sometimes, it depends on the space and who I am with

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
      Not typically.  But I don't like it either.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
       Technically not a person, but God.  His goodness made me cry happy tears!

13. WHAT'S YOUR WORST FEAR?
       Being alone in the world.  (Which is not the same as being single in the world.)

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX?
        Usually dark hair, when they have had any.  I don't really have an eye color preference.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO AT?
       I used to have an answer to this question, but I have decided that the question is more important than the location.  It's like the Academy Awards, I'd be thrilled just to be nominated!

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
      neither

17. FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
      A ton of veggies!  Especially mushrooms, peppers and onions

18. IF YOU COULD EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
      Honestly nothing sounds good.  But my normal answer would probably involve potatoes.  Or lasagna.

19. FAVORITE COLOR OF ALL TIME?
      Cobalt blue, but most things in my life have been hot pink recently.

20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
      That is a definite no.  But I know someone who has. 

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED?
       Probably my grandma's ring that grandpa brought her back from Panama.  They were only married two weeks when he left and he was gone for two years.  She gave it to me on my 16th birthday, and if I ever have a daughter, I will give it to her on her 16th birthday.

22. DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH?
       I'm of the opinion that I am a little old to have crushes on people in my real life, however, I do have several celebrity crushes

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED?
      Nope.  I am surprisingly flexible though.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
      My Champion track pants or my sleep pants from Target at the moment.

25. WHO IS YOUR FAV FEMALE/MALE CELEBRITY?
      Male Celebrity: Dermot Mulroney or Jude Law
      Female Celebrity: Sandra Bullock or Kate Winslet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...