Thursday, April 22, 2010

In Case I Left You On The Edge of Your Seat...

I have bronchitis.  And rest assured, it sucks.  I have decided, however, not to wallow.  I am choosing to be thankful that I was able to take the day off work to rest, that this isn't a permanent condition, and that I caught it before it got any worse.  (I have a long history of avoiding that whole dr. thing until things have gotten out of control!)  This may just be the steroids talking but, I am feeling better.

In other news, Sheena is making great progress on the studio.  If you haven't yet, take a look.  It won't be long before I am taking my seat as official gratis secretary at Versatile Vocalists.  Also, it looks like my camera might get fixed faster than I anticipated.  Poor PowerShot has a broken autofocus and that makes me sad.  But the people at Canon seem to think it can be fixed.  And speaking of photos, I'm going to try to share some from last weekend with you later.  But right now, I am going to take a nice nap. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...