Saturday, July 17, 2010

Guess Who Can't Sleep...

I've had a pretty intense set of allergy issues recently, particularly when it comes to my ears.  Friday I didn't feel like doing a whole lot and so I just kind of hung around the house, finishing my new Jen Lancaster book (which was fabulous, by the way!) and sleeping.  I slept for three hours in the middle of the day and a little bit on and off after that.  Then, I went to bed by 10:30.  So, here I am, wide awake at 4:00 AM, trying to figure out what to do with myself.  (Other than watch Gilmore Girls reruns, that is.)  Perhaps later today, I will get out and do something because spending one more day in this house will not be good for me (and besides I really need to hit a grocery store as I am out of pretty much everything).  But for now, I was up and this felt like as good a place to hang out as any...

1 comment:

  1. I feel sick today and am just taking some time to lay around in bed. No fun being sick in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...