Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fat Tuesday, We Meet Again

Welp, this report will be short and sweet.  I actually had a good week.  I don't know if I lost weight because I haven't weighed, but I have been eating reasonably well and feel good about it.  Better than that, the ridiculously hot weather is finally breaking this week and I should be able to resume walking in town.  I'm feeling it.  (Just not today because I was wiped out from training.  And probably not tomorrow because the training is two days...but Thursday?  Yeah, I'm liking the sound of Thursday.)

Anyway, I was just wondering how everyone else was feeling about this week.  I'll be looking for you in the comments...                                            

3 comments:

  1. I am feeling pretty good, actually. I feel like I am making good choices and it isn't too hard! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'mm feeling good too, about the choices I'm making, to live a healthier lifestyle, working out more(I do have gym membership I paid for, so I should be going as often as I can, right?) and eating more fruits and veggies, less processed foods.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Taylor - Wish I could say it wasn't hard! But either way at least more good choices are being made on both our parts!

    @Sandy - First of all, thanks for stopping by! I really need to get enrolled for the gym or start walking in town. Something's got to give. I am finding it easier to eat more fresh things and less processed. Just wish I lived closer to a good grocery store!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...