Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Guess Who's Getting Married!!!

I am proud to announce that we have another wedding coming up in my circle!  Don't get your hopes up, it's not me.  (Trust me, you would have heard something about that before now!)  Sheena, fellow blogger, recent opener of the studio and all-around great friend, is finally going to get to plan a wedding to the love of her life!  He asked on Saturday, she shared the good news on Sunday morning, and I've had to keep it quiet until they were able to tell everyone that they wanted to tell in person.  But it's official now (because she posted on Facebook AND her blog), so I am very comfortable letting everyone know (it's a wonder I didn't burst, people!). 

She's waited a long time for this, and has faithfully planned along side me in wedding festivities for other friends and I am so glad it's her turn!  You know I love a good wedding, and when she told me I looked at her and said "So when are we doing this thing?"  It's going to be so much fun to watch two people I love very much tie the knot!  I just wanted to take a minute to offer my blog congrats to all the other good wishes going out to those two crazy kids!  (And I'm sure there will be plenty of posts to come on the matter!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...