Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Having A Moment: The First Week of School Edition

The first week of school is rough.  And exhausting.  Add a sinus infection to that because the weather can't seem to decide if it wants to be hot or really, really hot, and it's that much worse.  Last night,  I went to bed at 8:30 because I literally couldn't keep my eyes open.  I slept until about 12:00, then got up every hour or so until my alarm went off.  Surprisingly, I am feeling better today than I did yesterday and I've toughed it out both days because teachers do not miss the first week of school.  That said, I am totally going home as soon as I can and am going to bed.  I may not sleep, but I would be okay with just lying there for an hour or two.  I'm just glad that I don't have any plans this week so I am not stretched all over the place like I tend to allow myself to be (a little too often!).  I don't mean to seem whiny, I'm thankful to have a job and I am blessed in all sorts of ways.   It's just that if you can't have a moment on your own blog, where can you have one?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...