Thursday, August 12, 2010

Promises, Promises

Had a great first day back to work, but I will totally be ready for bed at 9:00 tonight.  Which is fine, because the So You Think You Can Dance finale will be over by then, and what else is there?  I promise that by the end of the weekend I will have pictures of my new bedroom.  I am almost there, but I just don't have everything done on the tabletops and whatnot and I want to be perfect before I share it with my peeps.  (Or as close as it's going to get right now because I haven't figured out how I am refinishing the dressers yet.)

I have some other plans for this weekend too.  But none of them really seem to top having a bed in my bedroom.  And putting all of this redecorating nonsense to a halt for a bit.  Until I get the couches.  But that's a whole different animal all together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...