Wednesday, August 11, 2010

So This Is It...

I'm finally here--the last day of summer vacation.  And I'm a little sad about it.  But there's something about a new school year.  The fresh faced seventh graders wandering around all confused, the school supplies stacked and waiting to be used,  a whole new start.  And let's face it, I'm not that great with idle time.  Usually during the summer I spend hours prepping and planning for my year.  This year I didn't.  I'm ready, don't worry.  But I spent this summer taking care of myself.  I had a great time with my girls, got two watch two couples I love very much get married, redecorate my house.  And I feel refreshed and ready for what's next.  No regrets.  Now if this house would magically finish cleaning itself and someone would make me a nice frozen drink we'd be in business.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...