Wednesday, August 25, 2010

(Total Lack of) Responsibility...

So, here I was feeling like a responsible adult.  I bought house insurance.  I completely handled the whole dead car battery situation yesterday, with only one panicked call to my father and minimal sweet talking of the manager of the parts place.  I paid my bills on time (mostly).  Tonight, I cooked a healthy supper, with enough left over for lunch,  thus avoiding  Lean Cuisine pizza for a third day in a row.  I was going to bed early so I won't feel like crying when the alarm goes off.  It was as I was washing my face that I realized I didn't have any clean underwear.  (Due to my hatred of laundry.)  So, that's the story of how I am still awake, waiting on the laundry to finish so that I don't go to work commando.  Because I am pretty sure that is against the dress code (so, that's kind of responsible right?). 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...