Monday, September 13, 2010

Blog, Blog, Blog

The Pioneer Woman says that it's important to blog every day.  I don't really know what I am going to blog about today because, while a perfectly nice Monday, it wasn't really revolutionary.  It was a day.  The kids were funny, mixed with crazed and noisy.  They are loving the read aloud right now, but not nearly as much as I am.  We are reading the first book of the Percy Jackson series, The Lightning Thief.  I don't normally like fantasy (if you don't consider Chick Lit fantasy), but I love mythology and that's where this book has its base.  It's funny, well-written, and good enough that I've brought it home so I can read ahead of the kids.  (Much to their dismay!)

So, that's really all I've got.  I know you are riveted.  But sometimes, life isn't glamorous or even all that funny.  Sometimes it just is.  And that's okay too.

2 comments:

  1. You might look back and enjoy these kinds of posts the most!
    I often wonder if my blog has a purpose!? But I just keep plugging away. I think its purpose is to record our lives.
    I think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I'm all about the ramble. Sometimes I just hope everyone else is willing to come along for the ride!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...