Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Weird...

It's 6:30 AM.  I am almost completely ready for work.  Anyone else see anything odd with this scenario?  The thing is, I have no idea how I have managed this, so the chances of doing it again are small.  I was wide awake at 5:00, but I didn't make any attempt to get ready for at least half an hour after that.  Perhaps this is what it feels like to be a responsible adult.  Maybe I will go on in to work, type the study guide I forgot about and still be early for morning duty.  Or maybe I will play around on my blog and Facebook, whiddling away the extra time until I am almost late...yeah that sounds a lot more like me. 

Hope your short week isn't starting off as weird as mine has!


Update:  7:25 AM - Had a shoe issue that almost ended it all.  But even with blogging, checking for new music, doing my makeup and fixing lunch, I was out the door at 7:02.  Like I said, weird morning!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...