Monday, November 22, 2010

Day 22: A Website I Enjoy

I'm all about happy thoughts this week, what with it being Thanksgiving and all.  So, I've selected my favorite website based on those grounds.  There are several blogs that I read every single day, but that just seemed like taking the easy way out.  (And besides, I would never want to play favorites.  I love you all equally, except for the Pioneer Woman.  She's way better than everyone else and I want to be her when I grow up! The end.  Ha!)

One website that I go to on a regular basis is It Made My Day.  It makes me laugh and reminds me that there is in fact good in world, even if it's a really crappy day.  Some of them are also very sweet.  It just makes me look at things from a little better perspective after a few minutes, which I guess is pretty much the point. 

What websites do you love?

1 comment:

  1. I haven't seen this website but I am sure going to check it out!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...