Saturday, February 19, 2011

My New Look

I totally have blog ADD.  It turns out my blog is kind of like my hair color, I can't seem to leave it alone.  I wanted to make my blog a little less cluttered, but then I found new fonts.  Then, I started Google-ing other changes, and before I knew it, it had been a couple of hours.  But after this week, I am just thankful to have some time to do something I wanted to do.

I'm pleased with the progress but I would love to hear what you think!  (And you can be honest.  I promise.)  Comment away!   

7 comments:

  1. Glad you figured out the tabs. I thought blogger made it fairly easy once you know where stuff is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! Once I found everything, it was a piece of cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like it! it is simple, but sparkles at the same time! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like it too! Gonna join you all in praying!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Casey! Sparkly is always one of the things I'm going for!

    Prayers are always appreciated, Debbie! Glad you like the new design too!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...