Saturday, February 26, 2011

Well, I Tried

So, consider this an update on my attempt to have a good day.  I didn't get to go meet Amber for dinner.  Instead, I decided that it was time to get some stronger meds into this body because I am terrified of getting any type of respiratory infection.  Uncles being in the hospital for a month will do that for you.  So, I called my mom, because I didn't really feel like driving and we went to the doctor, where the nice man hooked me up with three new meds (which I then waited an hour at Walgreens for. And yes, I totally emailed their corporate office about it.). 

Basically, I said all this to say that I tried.  I really did.  But the day just didn't cooperate.  There's always tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. "A" for effort friend.

    They won the game BTW, so save your energy in case we have to road trip to Columbia for State in a couple of weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's always tomorrow. Fee; better soon =]

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...