Monday, May 9, 2011

The "So, I'm A Slacker" Update

I've been a blog slacker recently.  Apologies.  There's just been a little too much going on, so here's a completely rambling update.  Thankfully, my house didn't flood, but the water was entirely too close for comfort.  Please continue to pray for those who weren't as lucky.  Uncle James is getting close to being in good enough shape to move to the official rehab floor.  Another prom has come and gone and everyone survived. 

After almost two full weeks out of school, the kids come back tomorrow.  It's a little insane to try to get everything taken care for the rest of the year in such a short amount of time, but we'll make it.  I will be glad to be back to the normal routine, or as normal as anything is in May.  There are a lot of things to look forward too between now and June.  I've got three graduations, the post-grad party, four days of testing, a workshop, two awards ceremonies, the state track meet, Tara's baby shower, and probably a ton of things I am forgetting.  And I promise that I am actually really excited about all of it (well, most anyway), just a little overwhelmed.

I'm not sure that I will manage to post a whole lot this month, but I promise I will at least try do a little better.   The operative word is try...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...