Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Old Alabama

I'm obsessed with this new song from Brad Paisley.  I turn it up every time it comes on the radio, which considering it was at the top of the country charts this week, is pretty darn often.


First off, I love Alabama!  I remember being a little kid and listening to an Alabama cassette all the time.  "Roll On" will forever be my favorite song, but I love just about all of them.  (I've even seen them in concert!)  The way Brad Paisley mixes their signature mountain music in with his style, it's smart and funny (and kind of like Name That Tune)!   Plus, it's only funnier in video form because Brad Paisley gets cameos n one else does.  Anyway, I just thought I would share about something other than my weird music no one's ever heard of.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...