Monday, July 11, 2011

Prayer Monday - July 11, 2011



I don't know what to say this week.   I mean, I can only assume that's what staring at a blank computer screen for five minutes indicates.  I don't have any big trials in my life right now, no divine revelations.  And I find this a little disconcerting because it's been my experience that everything is quiet just before it gets crazy again.  So maybe you can just store a few up for me?

Meanwhile, there are a lot of other people in my life who are going through huge, game-changing things right now.  So, I would certainly covet your prayers for all of those situations, and there are a bunch!  I know what I want to happen in all those situations, but it's not really about me, no matter how hard I would like for it to be.  At the end of the day, I just have to remember that God is God and I am not.  And aren't we all the better for that one?

2 comments:

  1. I prayed for you anyway. It's been my experience that quiet is a good time to pray for other people so they are prepared when the next thing comes along.

    Sorry I missed you yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am praying that you enjoy this peaceful time and don't try to anticipate when/if the crazy might start! I am also praying God will use this time to speak some wonderful things to you.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...