Friday, August 26, 2011

Show Us Your Life: Baby Showers

This comes along at a perfect time for me!  I am in desperate need of some good baby shower ideas for my new niece or nephew.  We will be having the shower in late November, and I want to celebrate this baby in big style!  I love party planning, so to say I am excited is probably the understatement of the year! 

Not that I'm a novice.  In May, the Chicks and I threw a shower for Tara and baby chick, Macy.  We had the best time (and totally had the best food, thanks to Casey)!  You can read more about it by clicking the link below. 

http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com/2011/05/memorial-day-weekend-recap.html

And now for a gratuitous baby picture of sweet Macy Jane!  Just because I can.


And it's not even like I haven't been to showers to get great ideas.  My cousin, Megan, was thrown the sweetest shower for baby Remi (due this week).  You can see her shower here:

http://ktslifeisfunny.blogspot.com/2011/08/wedding-and-baby-shower-ideas.html

To be honest, though, I don't even know where to start!  I know there are a ton of cute sites for invitations, but do you have any favorites?  What about themes?  I'm thinking "Cute as a Button" but, I'm still more than open to ideas!  If you can offer any help at all, or you just want to share, I will see you in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...