Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Two On Tuesday!

Even though I am a little late to the party, I'm linking up with My Chihuahua Bites! for some Tuesday fun (and after the Tuesday I've had, I could totally use it!)

This week's two is my two favorite things about fall, which is almost too easy!

#1 - My Birthday! 

This year I turn the big 3-0 and I am not at all freaked out!  In fact, I'm excited about what a whole new decade is going to bring.  I'd always rather see another year come and go than not see another year at all.  I think my thirties are going to be the best decade yet!

#2 - The Unbelievable Fall Weather

Where I live, we usually have two distinct seasons (summer and winter) and a couple of good weeks that look like fall and spring.  But after a few weeks in the 90s, I am loving the 70s.  It just makes me want to run through the fields and roll in the grass, neither of which I would actually do because my people don't run and grass makes me sneeze!

Can't wait to see what everyone else has to say!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...