Friday, October 28, 2011

Finally Friday!

And now, I will regale you with a list, because that's just the kind of girl I am today...
  • I didn't blog yesterday for the first time in forever because my day was insane!  I was in meetings all day and had parent/teacher conference until 7:00, and let's just say the last thing I wanted to do when I got home was talk to anyone
  • I did, however, have no trouble screaming at the World Series!  It was one of the best games ever, and the best team won!  Cards tonight for the win!  (My grandpa would love that!)
  • Today, I am off work and cleaning this house.  And hopefully, calling the furnace guy.  Go me!  (But you will notice that I am currently blogging, so let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.)
  • I have no real plans for the rest of the weekend and that feels so good.  Things have been so crazy lately that having a pretty chill weekend is just fine by me. 
  • I do have to run to Sam's for the school concession stand.  It's that time of year again, but at least this year, I don't have to be in charge of it every week.  God bless the winter concessions rotation!  That trip and a photo shoot of my cousin's family and it's likely that I won't be out of pajamas until Monday!  Makes it easier to clean the house, right?
  • Everyone not dressing up for Halloween--raise your hand!  Yeah, me neither.
  • Pinterest is going to be the end of me.  So addicting!  I could look at all of the great ideas on there all day long.  Which I can't do today, because this house is nasty...
Have a great weekend, people!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...