Friday, October 21, 2011

A Thursday List On Friday...

  • I went to see Miranda Lambert last night!  It was easily one of the best concerts I've been to in a long time.  (More on that later!)
  • However, the lack of sleep I got may mean that we are watching history videos in my class today.
  • Current items broken at my house:  the heating element in the over, the upstairs dryer, and my furnace.  Allow me to convey my thoughts in song:  "I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!  I'm about to spend money I don't really have and I don't like it..."
  • Tonight is Friday Night With Amber.  We are getting pizza and ice cream and watching Gilmore Girls.  And I couldn't be happier about that.
  • I'm in a bit of a scheduling dilemma this weekend.  I have a bunch of things I want to do, a bunch of things I need to do and no clue how it's all going to go down. 
  • One of those things is going to see the Footloose reboot this weekend with my mom.  I am a huge fan of the original and am hearing pretty good things about the remake, so I'm moving this firmly into the "gonna do it" column.  (Laundry, however?  The jury's still out.)
  • Did I mention that I only got five and a half hours of sleep last night? 
  • I have managed to only have to cook two nights this week.  This makes me so very happy, partly because I love not having to cook and partly because it meant that I could have items that weren't just prepared in the microwave or on the stove.
Look for posts about Miranda Lambert, my Footlose review, and lots of other goodies coming next week!

1 comment:

  1. I liked the original Footloose...I'll be curious to hear what you think of the remake. Hope all your to-dos get done : )

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...