Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy Monday!

This week is going to be brutal because it's the first full week I've worked since the end of October.  Poor, poor pitiful me, I know.  Good news is there are only two more Mondays after today that I will be working in 2011.  Where did the year go?

I was a total blog failure and didn't take a single picture during Thanksgiving.  We had so much to be thankful for, especially for my Uncle James who making a great recovery.  He is able to be without oxygen for hours at a time, and considering how sick he was, that's huge.  We had two big family dinners, I didn't go Black Friday shopping, and pretty much spent the rest of the vegging out.  Oh, and then there were the cake pops.  I got my sister a cake pop maker for Christmas and it's pretty awesome (and yummy)!

I can't believe it, but I am almost done with my Christmas shopping already.  However, I have seriously amped up my baby-related shopping for my niece, The Divine Miss M.  Her baby shower is this Sunday.  Let's just say Aunt Katie is going a little bit crazy!  But I'm loving every minute of it! 

That's enough rambling for now, but let me hear about your holiday in the comments! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...