Thursday, December 8, 2011

Apologies

I owe you all better than what you are going to get today.  I've been up since four with what is turning out to be the sinus infection from the depths of hell.  It's nothing that a long nap and a medicinal shot of something strong won't cure, but until then I am not really stringing the thoughts together with great clarity. 

Of course, blogging isn't the only area where I am slacking.  I am also apparently terrrible pet parent because when I realized I was out of cat food last night at 8:30, I didn't change into "real clothes" from my pjs and drive the 30-minutes to the only open grocery store and get some.  Instead, I poured a pan of milk and cooked some chicken, only to have the only cat in the world who prefers crunchies to people food.  Needless to say, a trip to WalMart is in my immediate future.

One of these days, I will get my act together.  I just wouldn't hold my breath until then!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...