Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011!


If I wasn't in love with Joseph Gordon-Levitt before, I cerainly am now!  (But I will admit that as adorable as I think Zooey Deschanel is, I could take or leave her singing.)  I know I've been fairly quiet this week, but I just really needed a blog break.  Actually, I needed a break in general and I've really enjoyed myself.  And now, all of a sudden, we are at the end of 2011.  This year, like most, was a real mixed bag. 

Some really wonderful things happened, like these sweet babies coming into the world:



Amber and I were lucky enough to spend another wonderful road trip at the beach.  (I'm always missing the sand this time of year!)

I got to mark another concert I want to go to off my list (and it was SOOO worth it)!

And this whole thing happened, with every single moment of awesomeness!

But more than anything, 2011 was a year of change for me and for many of the people I love.  And change is hard, even when it's for the best.  It was a year of great happiness and many tears.  Even so, I don't know that I would change a thing.  I believe that each and every thing that happens has a purpose, whether it feels like it or not at the time.  That said, I am ready for a fresh start, a new year.  Auld Lang Syne, my friends.  See you in 2012.


1 comment:

  1. Wait, with no awkwardness at all?

    Now I just can't understand something like that.

    (Happy New Year!)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...