Tuesday, January 10, 2012

LuLu Turns 21!

I didn't do a big birthday post on my little sister's actual 21st birthday, partly because I spent most of the day with her and partly because I used up most of the photos I had of her when she turned 20 last year or in the alphabet post here (L Is For LuLu) !  But here's a glimpse at her big 2-1!

The card says, "Anyone want to see my ID?"
Hiding some of her goodies in her purse...
There were just a few people gathered to celebrate (I think there were 20 of us!).
 I never miss a chance to show this cute couple!  Just a couple weeks until my niece makes her arrival!
 Here they are practicing their gangsta duckface...at least I think.
 Lib and Boyfriend
 It's possible that we might have stopped in the local gambling establishment and let her try her luck on her big birthday!  She won, so she says she's never going back again!

We had a great time celebrating the baby of our family.  Now we just have to wait for the real baby to show up!  That's some news I won't be able to wait two weeks to share for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...