Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Tuesday's Gray and Wednesday, Too

Yesterday was such as easy day, even for a Monday.  I got up, dressed, and ready well before I needed to be at work, got done everything that was on my list, and wasn't even that tired.  And last night I even went to bed at a reasonable hour. 

Today, I feel a bit like that reasonable hour should have been as soon as I got home from work.  I am so tired today!  This being back to work after two glorious weeks off is certainly going to take some adjusting!   The issue is that when I am off work, my sleep schedule involves 10 to 12 hours a night and sometimes a nap in the mid-afternoon.  I love my sleep!   Going back to work puts a definite dent in my plans!

Don't get me wrong, I love my job!  And I know that a responsible adult would probably try to keep the same sleep schedule over break that I keep while working, but what's the fun in that?  I keep hoping that those endorphins from working out again will kick in and give me some extra energy, but I think that's all a load of whooey!  Working out certainly doesn't hurt, but I've never gotten the wild energy boosts that some people go on and on about.  (Of course, today is only Day 4 of my new implemented workout regimen.  But patience never was my strong suit!)

Anyone else feeling the blues now that the holidays are over and we are all back to work?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...