Thursday, February 16, 2012

It's Okay Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays


This is the first time I've linked up with this particular blog, but I loved the idea too much to pass it up!

It's okay...

...to sometimes pick what you are wearing by the least dirty thing you own.  ("I've only worn these jeans twice since the last washing.  Still good!!")

...to dislike Valentine's Day but love discount chocolate.

...to hit the snooze bar just one more time.

...to know fast food is bad for you, but give in to the french fries anyway. 

...to take a deep breath, count to ten, and still be a mad about that thing somebody said about you.

...to "geek out" over a special on the History Channel.  ("Cleopatra?!? YES!")

...to reference TV shows in your daily life.  ("This is just like that episode of Gilmore Girls when...")

...to think that any event merits a new outfit!  (One gift for me, and one for the baby...)

Join in the fun over at Brunch With Amber!!

2 comments:

  1. Confession: I don't wash my jeans until they start getting baggy! As long as nothing spilled on them or anything, I rewear them haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think any time you can slip Gilmore Girls into your life, it makes for a better day.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...