Thursday, March 29, 2012

It's Okay Thursdays



Its Ok Thursdays


You know the drill.  If you have your own reassurances to make, you can leave them in the comments, or even better, link up by clicking the button above!

It's Okay...

...to freak out over the price of a tank of gas, but pay twice that at Sephora and not blink an eye.  (Well, maybe that's not okay, but it certainly could happen.  Not that it's ever happened to me...)

...to wish that your next clothing purchase was in a completely different size.

...to start your exercise regimen with a vengeance...tomorrow.

...to skip household chores in favor of a long dinner with an old friend.

...to dream about what you would (or wouldn't) do if you won the MegaMillions!  (First and last stop, the beach!)

...to do laundry on a "what am I going to wear this week?" basis.

...to talk a little too loudly, laugh a little too much, feel a little too deeply.

11 comments:

  1. Found you through Neely and I LOVE your blog title. I'm pretty sure I say that every single day, usually when dealing with my students. You've got a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The blog title started bcause it's something I say all the time, too! Thanks for following!

      Delete
  2. You are seriously hilarious! I found you through the link-up and easily decided to become your newest follower! I hope you'll follow back at ashareyes.blogspot.com

    p.s. - so with you on laundry day decisions and spending habits {which may or may not be a good thing}!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the compliments! I will be following you back! Thanks for joining the party!

      And, good or bad, glad I'm not alone in my spending and laundry!

      Delete
  3. Also found you through the link-up! Love this post, you're so funny! Looks like we do laundry for the same reason and I absolutely love the last one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! I am so terrible with my laundry. I really need to do better, but I don't see that happening until summer break at this point! The last one should probably be my life motto!

      Delete
  4. Gas is so ridiculous!! At least when you spend money on makeup, it lasts longer than the gas does!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree on that! And makeup is so much more fun!

      Delete
    2. It's okay....

      to spend too much time in front of the computer reading blogs.

      Hi! Found you through Joyce's Hodgepodge contributors. I live at the beach, so I realize I'm blessed. If I won the Megamillions? I think I'd pretty much live like I'm living now and try to help those who aren't.

      Have a great day!

      Delete
  5. i feel the same way about gas!! it totally doesn't bother me to spend it on clothes or shoes, BUT at least they aren't gone after a week or less! i hate laundry. come do mine when you're done?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gladly! But if you saw my piles to be done, you wouldn't hold your breath!

      Delete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...