Monday, March 12, 2012

Springing Forward

Okay, it's a little more like limping forward today, as the time change has me ten kinds of messed up! It doesn't really help that it's cloudy and gross today too.  And that I am terribly jealous of all my friends who have been on Spring Break this week and last because we don't get one this year!  If I see one more picture of Florida I'm going to scream!  Oh well, summer will be here soon enough (something like 44 school days, not that I'm counting)!

I'm actually pretty proud of myself.  I spent most of the weekend behaving like an adult, doing all of things I needed to do, like filing my taxes and working on a tremendous school work that seemed to be piling up on me in every direction, mostly of my own doing because I have crazy thoughts like completely changing the way I teach a topic a week before I'm supposed to teach it.  I didn't allow myself to be truly and completely distracted much at all, and am within a couple of hours of work tonight of having everything finished!  (Which is kind of huge!)  Most of the real work went down on Saturday, because yesterday I went over to play photographer for my Auntie's family.  It was so much fun!  I can't wait to share the finished product with you later this week!  (Assuming all goes as planned!)

Otherwise, this is going to be a fairly busy week, as I will be working 12-hour days at least three of the four that I work.  (I'm off on Friday, thank goodness!)  And I have great plans for the weekend, too! 

What did you do over the weekend?  Anything exciting?  Or was it filled up with the "grown up" things like mine was?  Let me hear about it in the comments!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...