Wednesday, May 23, 2012

More First-World Problems

I was without my Internet for less than 24-hours.  It was pure hell.  In the meantime, I have also pulled a muscle in my back, and have none of the good painkillers in the house.  And I am too sore and lazy to drive the 40 minutes round-trip it would take to procure some.  I don't know how I will ever survive it. (Probably by reading more Jen Lancaster and watching more TV). 

Anyway, I say all that to say that I will be back soonish with full updates of what I am reading, listening to and buying (can you say ceramic seahorse and a set of cocktail plates?).  I promise it will be worth the wait!  (Well, as much as anything that happens on this blog is!) 

Hugs!  You are all my favorites! (Maybe the painkillers I had are working better than I thought!)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, another Jen Lancaster fan! :o) My BFF got me "My Fair Lazy" for my birthday. It's next on my reading list. :o)

    Hope your back feels better!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...