Thursday, May 31, 2012

Tuesdays With Miss M

The last couple Tuesdays, I've gotten the chance to spend the day with The Divine Miss M!   She's getting so big and is finally at the stage where she smiles and laughs and recognizes us!  It's so much fun!  And I look forward to each new stage (Lulu and I are already checking out Barbies and dress-up costumes!) 

You know that if I was there, I was certainly taking pictures of that sweet face, so here are a few of the more recent ones!  Here she is on her mama's first Mother's Day.
 Check out those big blue eyes! 

How could you not love a smile this sweet?
One of my signature accessories are my giant sunglasses.  I have a million pair and the bigger the better (I have a big head and a round face, so it works)!  So you know that Aunt Kate had to make sure that her niece had some rocking sunglasses too!  Here she is giving her best Meryl Streep in The Devil Wears Prada look.
I just love this kid!  I can't wait to spend more time with her this summer! 

1 comment:

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...