Thursday, June 7, 2012

And Some Days, You Don't

I don't feel like blogging today.  And it's not because I don't have anything to talk about because I have a whole post list full of half-baked ideas and notes-to-self.  I don't want to blog because I am heartbroken over what the Krulls' (and so many other families) are facing right now.  Lucy's cancer is back, and there's just nothing else the doctors can do.  And in the face of what this family is going through, writing something trivial just doesn't seem right.

So what I would like to ask is that you join me in prayer for the Krulls'.  For strength, for peace, for comfort.  For a million other things that they will need as they walk this unimaginable road.  The thing that I love most about blogging is the sense of community--even if we have never met, we do feel as if we know one another.  This family is just as close to my heart as one who lives next door, and they covet prayers now more than ever.

1 comment:

  1. My thoughts are with you and the Krulls today - be strong together. x

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...