Monday, June 4, 2012

Wineries, Twitter, and Rugby

Another weekend has gone by, thus ending the "I can do what I want" portion of my summer vacation.  But just because today means that I am back to work, doesn't mean you don't get a few pictures of the weekend!

Because several of my friends were on summer vacation last week, we all decided to meet for lunch at the local winery.
 It was a beautiful day, unseasonably cool (in the the 60s) and we had this gorgeous view to ourselves almost the entire time!
 Here's some proof that Amber and I can actually take a self-portrait.  Apparently, we can be taught.  Or at the very least had a little dumb luck.
 Cynthia was proving that she is a beast!  She was sickly, but didn't want to miss out on the fun!  We had a bunch of other people with us, too, over the afternoon but I didn't want to bore you with a million pictures.  (Instead, I will bore you with my words, like usual!)
 This is actually an older picture, but this sweet guy came by to see us.  He's the winery mascot and I love him, even if he looks like that thing in The Neverending Story.
 Amber decided that she wanted to make a new friend, but Mama Kitty wasn't really into it.  She hung out with us, but was mostly happy in her own chair.

Saturday I felt pretty awful with this allergy mess, so I mostly just hung around.  Sunday was all about church with some of my other friends, lunch and Cool Spoons with my sister (I may have a fro-yo obsession!) and hanging out with my parents.  (Watched the College Rugby National Championships.  This could be my new favorite sport!)

Also, I joined Twitter, finally.  So, if you are so inclined, you can follow me by clicking the button in the sidebar!  What did you do this weekend?.  Fill me in, friends!

1 comment:

  1. I am a rugby fan...I blame it on living in England. Plus daughter1's boyfriend plays. I will look for you on Twitter...I'm behind over there. And everywhere actually but I'm trying to get caught up!

    You're not boring!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...