Thursday, August 16, 2012

More Cool Stuff I Saw On The Internet


  • My cousin in a genius.  Like a Big Bang Theory kind of genius.  No really.  Need proof?  Read this article.  I don't know how you feel about the space program (and nothing personal, I don't really care), but I think the idea that he could help create a fuel that fits in a backpack and get us to Mars in weeks is pretty awesome.
  • I love So You Think You Can Dance?.  My complete lack of dance skills is well-documented here, but there's something about a well-danced routine that really moves me.  There are so many dancers I have fallen in love with, but Kherington and Twitch remain two of my favorites.  And last night's episode reminded me of one of the Mia Michael's routines that I just adored...

  • Have you all been to Gypsyville?  If you haven't, you should totally check them out.  I love their style in clothes and design!  And so does Miranda Lambert.  And we all know how I feel about her.  
  • And did you know that there's a show on that is basically musical chairs?  It bewilders me beyond belief.  Is this what we have come to America??  What's next?  Pin The Tail on The Donkey?  (No link, just a free rant.)
  • And just because it's Thursday and I can, you should totally check out one more video.  And since I'm also picking, it should be this one...(I promise it will make you smile, even if you are getting tired of the song.)


3 comments:

  1. Twitch is pretty awesome. I wonder if he is going to be an all-star this year again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure, but he's easily in my all-time top ten favorites!

      Delete
  2. I nominated you for a blog award on my blog... http://highmaintenanceaspirations.blogspot.com/2012/08/another-award-yippee.html

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...