Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Thoughts

I have been sick with sinus stuff since some time after Thanksgiving.  This really shouldn't be that surprising since I seem to pretty much have this all the time.  (Thank you allergies and weather that can't seem to decide what season it is!)  When I get like this, I get kind of weirdly emotional.   Anyone else do this when they are sick?  Things that aren't big deals suddenly become huge, and things that are not at all that serious have me in tears.  And even though I recognize this, I can't seem to stop it.

This is why I haven't been blogging (this week, anyway).  When at all possible, I try not to embarrass myself on the internet for the whole world (or the tens of you who read this blog) to see.  Trust me, it would not have been pretty.  Because while people do come here to read all of the crazy, silly, sometimes boring things I have to say, no one wants to listen to me whine.  I don't want to hear me whine, either.

I know I keep saying this, but one of these days, things will get back to normal around here.  Or maybe this is a new sort of normal, I don't know.  Things are what they are..good, bad or somewhere in between.  And for now, I'm just along for the ride.

2 comments:

  1. Please feel free to whine away, I do it all the time. I hate sinus stuff, I just got over a doozy of a cold/infection what have you. It took 10 days of antibiotics and cough syrup, yuk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everybody's allowed to whine once in awhile. lol We've all been there and know how horrible any kind of sickness is. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...