Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Day 26: Plans For The Weekend Ahead

The beauty of my summer is that all the days sort of blend together in a haze.  Weekends feel a lot like weekdays.  That said, I don't often have special plans like I might during the school year.  However, this weekend, I've got plans for a cookout with friends.  It's been on the books for a while and I'm looking forward to a chance to visit with some friends that I don't get to spend much time with.

Other than that, I don't really have any plans.  I haven't been over to my parents' in a while, so I might head over there on Sunday.  Thankfully, it's supposed to be cooler this weekend than it has been.  I just can't deal with the high nineties and 100% humidity.  I don't like to sweat when I'm getting dressed.  I don't think that's too much to ask for.

Anyway, that's my weekend.  How about yours?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with no-sweat dressing! The bathroom is the one room where I want good ventilation and a little AC. But I don't want it too cold to be wet and naked! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...