Thursday, June 6, 2013

Day 6: A Few Of My Favorite Things

For today, I'm supposed to list 20 of my favorite things.  So here goes nothing....

1. Nature photography (Flowers in particular)



2.  Mid-afternoon naps
3.  Twitter (My favorite social media by far)
4.  This face (Also known as The Divine Miss M)




5. Grape tomatoes
6. Antique stores
7. Netflix (Seriously, I may get nothing done this summer but watching things in my queue.)
8. Dark chocolate
9. The beach
10. Winery days with The Chicks (Jessie not pictured, because we are always missing one)


11.  Music (At the moment, I can't get enough of Emeli Sande's "Next To Me")
12.  Summer vacation
13.  Being a choir director
14.  Warm blankets right out of the dryer
15.  Award shows (Tonys this weekend!)
16.  Ice cream
17.  Watching sports on TV (doesn't even really matter what it is)
18.  This face (the adorable MJ, also seen on my Instagram)



19. Candy Crush Saga (see also, Most Frustrating Things)
20. Reading a good book

I could go on, but I won't.  Can't wait to read what everyone else listed!  

3 comments:

  1. I'm obsessed with Candy Crush. I've done really well but man once you get higher up it takes forever to get through anything. And now a friend of mine who just started is close to catching me. For a competitive person this is just unacceptable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Twitter is my favorite social media site too! I'm @Nani_Notes. Antique stores are great places; like domestic history museums. We both listed ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Candy Crush! I am so stuck right now. I know I'm behind the times, but I'm just starting to get Twitter all figured out. Your summer sounds like it could be fun with ice cream, netflix, winery trips, and antique stores...not to mention those two cuties! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day! Leave me one here...